21 Poor Farm Rd, New Ipswich, NH, USA
21 Poor Farm Road New Ipswich New Hampshire 03071 US
- Please note we are not open on Sundays.
- Our Maple Month hours are March 13, 20, and 27 from 9am.-3pm.
- Come on our free tour to see how maple syrup is made.
- Free sample of our maple products.
- We are small family owned and operated maple farm. We produce our own award winning maple syrup! Our store in the sugar house store is open year around Monday thru Saturday 7am-8pm.
We will be offering tours all day each Saturday as well as free sample of our wide variety of maple products.
Full name of primary contact:
Bathroom Facilities Available
402 Route 103 East, Warner, NH, 1.3 miles west of Exit 7 off I-89 35.46 mi
Visitors are welcome at our sugar house any time, but during the maple season (March) is when all the excitement takes place, >>
13 Hunt Drive Cornish NH.03745 52.27 mi
We are a small family maple farm who has been making maple syrup since 1984 with three generations of family involved. During >>