21 Poor Farm Rd, New Ipswich, NH, USA
21 Poor Farm Road New Ipswich New Hampshire 03071 US
- Please note we are not open on Sundays.
- Our Maple Month hours are March 12 from 9-2 and 19 from 9-3, from 9am.-3pm.
- Come on our free tour to see how maple syrup is made.
- Free sample of our maple products.
- We are small family owned and operated maple farm. We produce our own award winning maple syrup! Our store in the sugar house store is open year around Monday thru Saturday 7am-8pm.
We will be offering tours all day each Saturday as well as free sample of our wide variety of maple products.
Full name of primary contact:
Bathroom Facilities Available
402 Route 103 East, Warner, NH, 1.3 miles west of Exit 7 off I-89 35.46 mi
Visitors are welcome at our sugar house any time, but during the maple season (March) is when all the excitement takes place, >>
545 Stagecoach Road Sunapee, NH 43.03 mi
At Harding Hill Farm, we produce nearly 1,000 gallons of maple syrup each year. This family tradition is a great way to end th >>
13 Hunt Drive Cornish,NH. 03745 52.27 mi
We are a small family farm that has been making New Hampshire maple syrup for 36 years. We love to teach people young and old >>
183 Plains Rd, Tamworth NH 03886 United States 81.81 mi
We are a family-owned and operated Sugar House. In 2016, We started producing Maple Syrup as a hobby, to enjoy as a family. Ea >>