21 Poor Farm Rd, New Ipswich, NH, USA
21 Poor Farm Road New Ipswich New Hampshire 03071 US
- Please note we are not open on Sundays.
- Our Maple Month hours are March 13, 20, and 27 from 9am.-3pm.
- Come on our free tour to see how maple syrup is made.
- Free sample of our maple products.
- We are small family owned and operated maple farm. We produce our own award winning maple syrup! Our store in the sugar house store is open year around Monday thru Saturday 7am-8pm.
We will be offering tours all day each Saturday as well as free sample of our wide variety of maple products.
Full name of primary contact:
Bathroom Facilities Available
55 Cram Hill Road, Lyndeborough, NH 03082, United States 10.67 mi
Maple Month 2019 Maple products, fudge, popcorn (maple), coffee, gift baskets and more. Saturday March 9: 8-4 Sunday March 10: >>
402 Route 103 East, Warner, NH, 1.3 miles west of Exit 7 off I-89 35.46 mi
Visitors are welcome at our sugar house any time, but during the maple season (March) is when all the excitement takes place, >>
336 Middle Route, Gilmanton, NH, United States 54.93 mi
Join us and learn our process we have our maple products available along with other local products. We are open on weekends >>
150 Valley Rd, Center Ossipee, NH 03814, United States 76.85 mi
2020 Maple Weekend Free samples of Maple Syrup and free coffee and donut holes Saturday March 21: 9-5 Sunday March 22: 9-3 &nb >>